The Referral Support Tool has been designed to aid decision making in primary care as well as providing a portal of useful links and resources
The main features of this tool include:
- the Referral Support section, where GPs will find referral criteria and forms, links and patient information relevant to specific disease groups and conditions
- a directory of local and national services, with corresponding telephone numbers and email addresses
- a dedicated online forum where GPs will be able to comment on topics for discussion (you will be able to request a log in to access this function)
- a repository of Membership Matters articles
- a section to contact the CCG where we will review and monitor correspondence received.
We hope that this tool will prove useful to you and your colleagues and we look forward to receiving feedback from your practices in order to further develop the tool going forward